Welcome

I am so happy you have stopped by this blog. I hope to be able to provide you with some great information about my Etsy shop (www.houseofhampton.etsy.com) and my Discounted Yarn shop (www.houseofhamptonyarn.yarnshopping.com)

Thursday 30 August 2012

Crowd Funding for House Of Hampton

Hey,  I am blogging today to introduce a new project that i am trying to get funding for.  I am trying to raise funding (with crowd funding) so that i can purchase my very first wholesale order of yarn and continue to make Crocheted Cowls and other lovely crocheted wearables.

Not only do i want to be able to expand my range of wearable items i would like to be able to offer a wider range of colours and be able to operate a more 'made to order' enviroment for my Etsy Shop.

If you decide that you would like to help my little project, please read the following information about crowd funding and how it works.  If you already know a bit about crowd funding then carry onward to the hosting site where i have more information about the pledge system and the 'reward' you would get for helping me towards my crowdfund target.

House of Hampton @ GoGetFunding.com

 

What is CrowdFunding?

CrowdFunding is where many people make a small financial pledge to help an individual (in this case me) to raise needed funds to complete a project (in this case to be able to place a wholesale order).

There are often rewards for pledging money and they vary for different projects.  See below for more details about the pledge rewards you could receive if you make a pledge on my project.

There is plenty of information out there - here is a link to the crowd funding website i am using, the link will take you straight to the FAQs ( GoGet Funding FAQs )


Pledge Rewards

I am not expecting you part with your cash and get nothing in return.... that would be crazy. 

I have set out a scaled Pledge reward scale depending on how much you pledge.

A $2 pledge (or more) will get you a personnal emailed thank you as well as a public mention on my Facebook page as well as on this blog page.

A $24 Pledge (or more) will get you the thank you as mentioned above as well as One Crocheted Cowl in your choice of colour*

A $48 Pledge (or more) will get you the thank you as mentioned above as well as Two Crocheted Cowl in your choice of colour*

A $72 Pledge (or more) will get you the thank you as mentioned above as well as Three Crocheted Cowl in your choice of colour*

A $96 Pledge (or more) will get you the thank you as mentioned above as well as Four Crocheted Cowl in your choice of colour*

 

Only a little more info....

You may notice that if you pledge $24 you will receive one crochet cowl.  The normal selling price for the cowls (in my etsy shop) will be roughly** $40, therefore you can see that you will be getting a wonderful deal just by helping me towards my crowdfunding target.  The only thing you will need to do is be patient whilst i get further towards and hopefully hit my funding target of $350.

If you don't need or want a cowl then maybe you could think of someone that might like one as a Birthday or Christmas present.

If you have gotten to the bottom of this blog posting then i thank you for your time.

CrowdFunding - Project 'House Of Hampton'

*colours available will be emailed once the funding period runs out
** i say roughly because i sell my items in Pound sterling and the exchange rate is ever changing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment