Welcome

I am so happy you have stopped by this blog. I hope to be able to provide you with some great information about my Etsy shop (www.houseofhampton.etsy.com) and my Discounted Yarn shop (www.houseofhamptonyarn.yarnshopping.com)

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Getting ready for Autumn / Winter

I have been busy creating my Autumn / Winter range of Crocheted Cowls for my Etsy shop 'House Of Hampton'.  Not only can you buy a ready to ship cowl but if you are a fellow crocheter then you can buy the crochet cowl pattern and make your very own crocheted cowl in your choice of yarn.

If you want to make this cowl / infinity scarf you will be able to do so with all different types of yarn.  Chunky to DK (i wouldn't suggest lace weight as this may not keep you warm enough in the winter) and Acrylic to the best Merino or Alpaca out there.

I would say that the crochet cowl pattern can be taken on by someone that knows the basics of crochet, it is repeatative and easy to pick up.

Teal / Sea Green - Merino + Kid Mohair mix


Beige Stripy - Acrylic

Pattern Available @ Craftsy
 








No comments:

Post a Comment