Welcome

I am so happy you have stopped by this blog. I hope to be able to provide you with some great information about my Etsy shop (www.houseofhampton.etsy.com) and my Discounted Yarn shop (www.houseofhamptonyarn.yarnshopping.com)

Sunday 15 April 2012

Baby Shower Gift Solution

Hi,  I was asked the other day for a custom listing from a lady that ordered a baby blanket, actually it was the one i featured in an earlier Blog posting.  The custom listing was for a beenie, booties and mittens in the same colours to match the blanket.

I am not sure why i had not thought of selling these before!

So... here i am writing this blog to let you all know that the Newborn Gift Set, that is perfect for any Baby Shower gift, is now available to buy in my Etsy shop.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is such a sweet set! You're right, it would make an amazing baby show gift! I'll be sure to keep your shop in mind the next time I'll be needing to attend one of those!

    ReplyDelete