Welcome

I am so happy you have stopped by this blog. I hope to be able to provide you with some great information about my Etsy shop (www.houseofhampton.etsy.com) and my Discounted Yarn shop (www.houseofhamptonyarn.yarnshopping.com)

Friday 6 April 2012

Houseofhampton.etsy

I thought i would introduce my Etsy shop to you today.  I am currently increasing the amount of Crochet items in my shop which are all handmade by me and all are created from patterns i have come up with.

Here is an example of a baby shower blanket crocheted from Acrylic yarn in White, Pink and Purple


This blanket can be found in my shop if you follow this link http://www.etsy.com/listing/94617164/crochet-baby-blanket-baby-pink-purple

There is also a similar blanket in White, Blue and Purple available at the same price.

I am currently also selling lapghans, mug cozies, hairclips and hairbands all with crocheted elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment