Welcome

I am so happy you have stopped by this blog. I hope to be able to provide you with some great information about my Etsy shop (www.houseofhampton.etsy.com) and my Discounted Yarn shop (www.houseofhamptonyarn.yarnshopping.com)

Friday 27 April 2012

Biscornu Pincushions

I have had a busy week but have managed to fit in a bit of creativity - I have been making a few Biscornu Pincushions this week  (available in my Etsy shop)

Why Biscornu? 

Have you ever had a moment when your OH has completely forgotten to buy anything for his Mum's Birthday?  Well this happened to me last week and i was looking in my craft supplies and looking on the Internet to see what i could make for her.....  She loves sewing and i thought that a Pincushion would be a lovely gift - i then remembered getting a craft newsletter through email for the Biscornu Pincushions and thought that it would be a perfect present. 


Anyway... I loved how quick they make up and the endless possibilities for patterns and thought they would be a wonderful addition to my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment